Sunday, November 29, 2015

I Tried a Charcoal-and-Lemon Detox Cleanse For 2 Weeks (And It Didn't Suck)

Dirty Lemon Detox
I've never been the type of person to try a cleanse. If I can't have a glass of Malbec or copious amounts of cheese, it's pretty much not an option for me. But then I heard about the Dirty Lemon cleanse, a juice that can be added to your usual diet without the need for any other changes. There are no rules, no limitations, no schedule. The only tips the company offers? "It works best on a full stomach. So, drink post-pancakes," the included literature advises. Now that I can handle. And then came another nudge in the right direction: the juice, a blend of water, raw cold-pressed lemon juice, activated charcoal sourced from coconut shells, dandelion root extract, and ginger root extract, is absolutely freakin' delicious. Upon first sip, I knew this was something I could get on board with.

No comments:

Post a Comment