Monday, January 4, 2016

Peek Inside Tamron Hall's Stunning Bathroom

The co-host of NBC News TODAY knows the importance of keeping herself camera ready. Here, she shares why her bathroom is more than just a place to take her makeup off; it's her stress-relieving escape after a long day. 

"I light candles as soon as I walk into the room," Hall says of her relaxation ritual. "In the summer, it's tuberose and jasmine, and in the winter, I like tobacco-rich smells."

You May Also Like: 8 Signs You Need to Spa


Hall's bathroom vanity is also the home to her trusty iPad. "My iPad keeps me connected and given my profession, I get anxious if I can't watch the news. I turn it on as soon as I walk in each morning, but I keep it off in the evening when I take my rejuvenation bath to end the day."

For more of Hall's relaxation secrets, pick up the latest issue of NewBeauty magazine, on newsstands January 5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment